kassidian twilight readings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEVEN DEADLY SINS [SURVEY]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meridian
Admin
Meridian

SEVEN DEADLY SINS [SURVEY] Empty
PostSubject: SEVEN DEADLY SINS [SURVEY]   SEVEN DEADLY SINS [SURVEY] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:18 am

cut and paste the whole survey into a reply here and just fill in your own answers and post

Wrath

Who did you last get angry with?
What is your weapon of choice?
Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
How about the same sex?
Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
What is your pet peeve?
Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?

Sloth
What is one thing you're suppose to do daily that you haven't?
What is the latest you've ever woken up?
Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't?
What is the last lame excuse that you made?
Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning?

Gluttony
What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
Are you a meat eater?
What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits?
Do you enjoy candy and sweets?
Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy foods?
Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"?

Greed
How many credit cards do you own?
If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
Would you rather be rich or famous?
Would you accept a boring job if it meant that you would make megabucks?

Pride
What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of?
What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of?
What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life?
Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
Have you ever cheated to get a better score?
What did you do today that you're proud of?

Lust
How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies, family, strippers, locker rooms)?
How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians, doctors, family, locker rooms, or when you were a young child)?
Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation?
What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice?
Have you ever had sexual encounters (including kissing/making out) with multiple persons?
Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?

Envy
What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be?
Have you ever been cheated on?
Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?

What deadly sin...
Do you do the most often?
Do you do the least often?
Is your favorite to act on?
Back to top Go down
https://ktreadings.darkbb.com
Lunachylde
Admin
Lunachylde

PostSubject: Re: SEVEN DEADLY SINS [SURVEY]   SEVEN DEADLY SINS [SURVEY] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:11 am

Wrath

Who did you last get angry with? My husband
What is your weapon of choice? Sounds strange, but my tongue
Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? If necessary
How about the same sex? If necessary
Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Not sure, maybe my ex?
What is your pet peeve? People reading over my shoulder or reading too me when i am capable of reading it myself
Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? Depends on the grude but can usually let them go

Sloth
What is one thing you're suppose to do daily that you haven't? I'm terrible for "forgetting" to brush my teeth on a night!
What is the latest you've ever woken up? 2pm I think
Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? My old work friend, Lindsay
What is the last lame excuse that you made? Probably that I was really tired!
Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? Don't think so
How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning? None!

Gluttony
What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Don't think I have one
Are you a meat eater? Yep
What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? Not sure, although drank 2 bottles of wine on a work night before!
Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits? Yeah pretty much
Do you enjoy candy and sweets? Sure do!
Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy foods? Sweets
Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"? Can't say I have

Greed
How many credit cards do you own? None
If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? Buy a home, get debt free and then make sure my friends and family were provided for
Would you rather be rich or famous? Rich
Would you accept a boring job if it meant that you would make megabucks? If necessary, but would rather have a job I enjoyed

Pride
What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of? Being a mum
What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of? Being a mum
What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life? Have a job/career I enjoyed
Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Not really
Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? No, don't think so
Have you ever cheated to get a better score? Don't think so
What did you do today that you're proud of? Nothing yet!

Lust
How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies, family, strippers, locker rooms)? Think about 12
How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians, doctors, family, locker rooms, or when you were a young child)? Think about 12
Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation? Yeah
What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice? Boobs!
Have you ever had sexual encounters (including kissing/making out) with multiple persons? Yeah
Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Nope

Envy
What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own? Probably their car
Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? Dunno
If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be? I am actually quite happy being me!
Have you ever been cheated on? Yeah
Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Yep
What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Patience

What deadly sin...
Do you do the most often? Sloth
Do you do the least often? Envy
Is your favorite to act on? Lust!
Back to top Go down
kassandra
Admin
kassandra

PostSubject: Re: SEVEN DEADLY SINS [SURVEY]   SEVEN DEADLY SINS [SURVEY] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:35 am

Wrath
Who did you last get angry with? My Laptop
What is your weapon of choice? My Fists
Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? only when i need to
How about the same sex? only when i need to
Who was the last person who got really angry at you? My mum
What is your pet peeve? people saying they can/will do something, then not doing it.
Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? depends on what it is

Sloth
What is one thing you're suppose to do daily that you haven't? i haven't brushed my teeth yet, but i am off to do it
What is the latest you've ever woken up? 3pm
Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? My brother
What is the last lame excuse that you made? "no i can't do that my knee hurts too much" while my knee did hurt, it wasn't that bad to stop me doing what i was asked.
Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? no they bore me
How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning? once, cos its set 15mins early for that exact purpose.

Gluttony
What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Long Island Iced Tea, while it may not be a yuppie beverage it is over priced @ £4.95
Are you a meat eater? only on a weekend javascript:emoticonp('Wink')
What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? I lost track and passed out. last count is was 1ltr vodka and 2 bottles of red wine and half a bottle of ammeretto
Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits? yes but i should eat more veg.
Do you enjoy candy and sweets? yup
Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy foods? sweets
Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"? no but i have looked at my puppy and thought "Draught excluder"

Greed
How many credit cards do you own? 0
If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? invest it in houses
Would you rather be rich or famous? rich
Would you accept a boring job if it meant that you would make megabucks? no

Pride
What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of? apart from my kids, i got my diploma in child psychology,
What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of? pass.
What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life? Not dying young would be a start, but i really wanna travel down rout 66 on a harley
Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? no, it just means i have to try harder
Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Not that i can remember
Have you ever cheated to get a better score? Yes but only in monopoly
What did you do today that you're proud of? its a secret!

Lust
How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies, family, strippers, locker rooms)? maybe 15 ish
How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians, doctors, family, locker rooms, or when you were a young child)? 15 ish
Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation? not that i am aware of
What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice? My husbands lower back
Have you ever had sexual encounters (including kissing/making out) with multiple persons? shhhhh!!!
Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? no

Envy
What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own? anyone with an iphone!
Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? too many to mention
If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be? the origional girl power! Joan of arc.
Have you ever been cheated on? yes a few times, not by the same person though, i aint that daft!
Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? yep i want a smaller bum.
What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? i am a bad judge of character sometimes, i rely on other friends to give me the low down as it were.

What deadly sin...
Do you do the most often? Lust
Do you do the least often? i ould have to say envy cos that section was hard to find answers for
Is your favorite to act on? Lust every time!
Back to top Go down
Meridian
Admin
Meridian

PostSubject: Re: SEVEN DEADLY SINS [SURVEY]   SEVEN DEADLY SINS [SURVEY] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:14 am

Wrath

Who did you last get angry with? my lappy
What is your weapon of choice? anything sharp...i like shiny things Very Happy lol
Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? deffo if they pushed me far enough
How about the same sex? pffft yeah if they done enough to piss me off
Who was the last person who got really angry at you? erm i duno actually maybe my hubby
What is your pet peeve? cant stand backstabbers or ppl that say "yeah ill do it" then never do
Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? oh i hold on to em like a bulldog with lock jaw

Sloth
What is one thing you're suppose to do daily that you haven't? erm i dunno actually i do everything lol
What is the latest you've ever woken up? probably 1pm when i was younger
Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? no one tbh
What is the last lame excuse that you made? not tonight dear ive got a sore head Wink
Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? most of the time im to lazy to turn the channel if the remote aint near lol
How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning? none i never do lol

Gluttony
What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? whisky
Are you a meat eater? deffo,if it makes a sound its munchable lol
What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? 1 litre of whisky Very Happy im a greedy bitch what can i say lol
Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits? nope i can be a right fussy bugger
Do you enjoy candy and sweets? nope
Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy foods? salty n sour foods tbh
Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"? listen if it moves its edible lmao kiddin lol

Greed
How many credit cards do you own? none just debit cards
If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? throw a major orgy lmfao nah id buy a nice house first then have a raging party lol
Would you rather be rich or famous? rich
Would you accept a boring job if it meant that you would make megabucks? nope never i get bored to easily

Pride
What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of? erm not alot actually my kids thats bout it
What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of? nothing
What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life? living longer lmao
Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? yup sumtimes lol
Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? nope
Have you ever cheated to get a better score? nope
What did you do today that you're proud of? nothing

Lust
How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies, family, strippers, locker rooms)? omg thats a toughy i cant count lol
How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians, doctors, family, locker rooms, or when you were a young child)? same as above
Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation? yes quite alot lol
What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice? for a guy theyre bum,for a lass theyre eyes
Have you ever had sexual encounters (including kissing/making out) with multiple persons? yup few times
Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? lmfao no way y pay for what ya get or free Wink

Envy
What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own? nothing
Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? no one tbh
If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be? not sure tbh
Have you ever been cheated on? yup
Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? yup almost all of me lol
What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? controlling my anger lol

What deadly sin...
Do you do the most often? all of the above lol
Do you do the least often? lust
Is your favorite to act on?
lust
Back to top Go down
https://ktreadings.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEVEN DEADLY SINS [SURVEY]   SEVEN DEADLY SINS [SURVEY] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEVEN DEADLY SINS [SURVEY]
Page 1 of 1